Sunday, August 4, 2013

Amazing...

We tend to become used to technology. We don't remain amazed by what is actually amazing. Here I am talking into my phone which is typing what I am saying. Later I am going to post this via Wi-Fi -- "look Ma no wires". 

And after that I might use it Bluetooth device to even connect the peripherals to my computer. All this flowing through the ether is simply amazing. 

Yet, we take it for granted. Today's young people have never known anything else but a wirelessly connected world. But this is really neat stuff. When you stop and think about it it's just like magic. No wires no mess it just happens. Sometimes I think we need to stop and be amazed by it all. Not take this sort of thing for granted, but show a bit of awe that it all can come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment