Friday, October 11, 2019

Retirement Thought

It seems as I near retirement (81 days) that things at work are more irritating. I work in a job where I have to do on-call, and it seems things are going somewhat bonkers. I definitely will NOT miss this part of the job -- although my employer is excellent to work at. I think it's more me than the actual job. I have been unemployed one day since I was 14, so it's has been a long slog and I am just ready to not work.  OK, I'll work, but not at a job, if you know what I mean.

I need to keep busy, so will come up with something to do. One of the first things is to lose about 20-30 pounds and get into some shape other than that of a ripe avocado. The next is to make sure that I do things around the house. Then to come up with something to keep my mind and body active.

No comments:

Post a Comment