Saturday, November 16, 2019

Retirement Ahead

So, I'm looking at LinkedIn and I got to thinking, I am looking toward retirement in the next couple of years, what am I doing here?

Then I got to thinking, what will I do there...

I need to start thinking about what I will do once I am retired. I hope I won't have to continue working, but I do want to keep active so that I have a long and happy -- or at least contented -- retirement.

So what does something to do during retirement look like?


  1. Keep Active
    I think I need some interests which will keep me active. I'd like them not to be yard work or such, but something which keeps me moving.
  2. Keep the Mind Active
    I need things which will keep my mind active. Don't want to lose the circuits once I give up thinking for a living.
  3. Keep Involved with People
    Because I'm not much of a joiner, I think I have to make a special effort to keep involved in the community and in contact with people. The Internet doesn't count. I mean real contact -- face-to-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment