Sunday, October 6, 2013

Touchscreens -- what do you think?

I am not all that impressed with touchscreens, especially on laptops. I would much rather have a mouse. BTW, I don't like touch pads all that much either. I don't find it easy to use touchscreens. Selecting things and getting things right is difficult and my fingers aren't all that large. I get much more control with a mouse or even a touchpad. I would probably prefer some sort of pointer like a pen, but, even those are lame on the current technology. I do use the touch screen on my tablet and phone as I don't have a choice, but I'm typing this on the keyboard on my tablet, not the on-screen thing which would take me many times longer. maybe I'm just an old fart, but give me a keyboard and mouse any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment